1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Thank you to Sandy at Somewhere Only We Know for nominating me!
Check out her blog!
- Pink Polka Dot Book Blog
- I Talk Books
- Downright Dystopian
- Heather's Book Chatter
- Amanda's Writings
- Wholly Books
- Fountain Reflections
- Give a Hoot, Read a Book!
- Jenea's Reads
- Book a World
- Apocalypse Books
- The Bookscape Report
- Rambling of a Book Nerd
- Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
- The Life of Fiction
Seven Random Facts:
- I love olive oil.
- I love fruit - it's like candy to me.
- Since I've been old enough to work - literally - I have always worked with books.
- Sometimes I think it would be easier to have a boring job on a phone that lets me read all the time.
- Sometimes it's powerful when a blogger strays from their usual topic to something personal, but mostly I think it's unprofessional and annoying. I'm talking about a whole entire personal post here. It's good to bring up issues, but not everywhere. Maybe I'll change my mind about that someday.
- The character I most identify with is Anne of Green Gables.
- My favorite book isn't a teen title - it's Water for Elephants. This could change.