Top Ten Settings that Should be in More Books
Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
- New Orleans - I liked the atmosphere in Out of the Easy.
- Spain - It's a beautiful place, and gets overshadowed by France all the time.
- The Midwest - Everything always seems to take place near a coast. Exciting stuff happens here, too!
- Chicago - I loved Veronica Roth's novels, and I want to go there.
- Ireland - So green, so pretty. Such a good setting!
- Road Trips - They are always awesome, and you get to see more than one place.
- Boarding School - I love books where teens have to go away from their parents and home and live somewhere else.
- Study Abroad - It would be great to read more books that have a main character who can share that unique experience.
- Amsterdam - I don't think I've ever read a book that took place there, but it seems so interesting. I'd love to learn more about it through a good novel.
- The past - Historical Fiction is underrated.