Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Favorite Bookish Memories
- My Jane Austen class - I took a class in college just for fun. It was all about Jane Austen, and it was fantastic. My favorite day was when we went off on a tangent and talked about what kind of car all of the characters would drive.
- Joining The Baby-Sitter's Club book club. Every month, they sent me four books. It was so much fun to have them show up for me.
- Someone got me an autographed Meg Cabot book, and I about died. I still have it in a special spot.
- Working at Barnes and Noble. I met great people, had a blast, and definitely took advantage of my employee discount!
- Working at the library. I got my start there a long time ago, and I know exactly how lucky I am to work there.
- Buying a book in Spain was pretty cool. I decided I wanted Pride and Prejudice in Spanish, and I bought a copy without even thinking. Then I got home, and realized that I bought a copy in English. Oops. I must have been tired that day.
- Discovering ARCs, NetGalley, and Edelweiss - I am so thankful for every galley I get to read!
- Starting this blog, naturally, and discovering the book blogging community while writing book lists at work.
- Realizing that teen books are my genre, and that will probably never change.
- Going to a Sherman Alexie event - my first author event ever!